WHAT DOES THERAPY LOOK LIKE?
- Weekly social group outings such as making movies, going out to eat, airsoft, bowling and cooking a meal.
- A Behavior Technician will meet with your student at college to work on study skills, organizational skills.
- Parents receive an individualized plan for developing the desired skills and decreasing challenging behaviors.
- Parents receive ongoing training during weekly parent coaching meetings.
- The behavior analyst will work directly with the student to model strategies for parents.
- Organization skills for school
- Money management
- Difficulty developing and maintaining friendships
- Conflict and noncompliance at home
- Aggression towards self and others
- Narrow interests
- Conversation skill deficits
- Anxiety in social situations
- Self-injurious behavior